PORT ERIN CHRISTMAS EVENT
SATURDAY 5th DECEMBER
A “GIFT OF GIVING” EVENT will take place at the RAILWAY STATION. Come and join our festivities, but this year, please BRING SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE ELSE
• MANNCAT SANCTUARY
- MULLED WINE AND CHESTNUTS
- FESTIVAL OF ALTERNATIVE CHRISTMAS TREES at the Methodist Church 12 noon – 5pm
- 2 CRAFT FAIRS IN THE VILLAGE at the ERIN ARTS CENTRE (with crafts for children) and at St CATHERINE’S HALL
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT AT THE RAILWAY STATION FROM 12.00
12.00 SOUTHERN BELLES
1.00 THE WHITEBOYS
APPROX 1.30 SANTA WILL ARRIVE.
- POST BOX (courtesy of Thomas at Keggens ) FOR CHILDREN TO SEND THEIR LETTERS TO SANTA IF THEY WISH,
- There will also be a chance to MEET THE MAN HIMSELF (remember to bring your camera)
2.00 RUSHEN SILVER BAND
3.00 PEEL HANDBELL RINGERS will conclude the entertainment at the Railway Station
5.00 at the Methodist Church: “The REAL CHRISTMAS STORY” told in light hearted drama with the GIANT NATIVITY PUPPETS + music from MEADOWSIDE CHORAL SOCIETY. SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES. Followed by SOUP and BREAD ROLLS. No admission charge. Donations to IOM Foodbank (Southern Hub).
IT HAS BEEN AN ODD YEAR FOR US ALL SO PLEASE COME DOWN AND HELP WITH OUR “GIFT OF GIVING “ BY SUPPORTING US, OUR ENTERTAINERS AND THOSE TRYING TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSES, AFTER A VERY CHALLENGING TIME .
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE