We are delighted to announce that the Port Erin Beach festival will take place on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th July and will be held in conjunction with the Manx Wildlife Trust Mega Marine life tanks and exhibition.
The aim of the beach festival is to give both the parents and children a free experience on and around Port Erin Beach.
Events will include:
- Bouncy Castles and inflatables free on the Saturday
- Music on the beach, Beach Football and sandcastle competition
- The very popular Scrufts dog show
- Kite flying competition. Giant water slide, Mascot Racing, Heroes on the water
- All supported by traders and food stalls
Supported by Busheys, Port Erin commissioners, Port Erin Pets, EMCS International, Shoprite, The Bay Hotel, Visit Port Erin
Free Park & Ride shuttle service from Barracks Road between 11:00am and 6:00pm on Saturday 24th July.
Fireworks display at 10:00pm on Port Erin Beach on Saturday 24th July