The Domestic Event Fund has been re-launched for event organisers, local authorities, charities and hospitality businesses across the Island.
The initiative provides event organisers with the opportunity to apply for up to 80% of the total costs associated with the development of new or significantly improved local events. The Fund includes a unique route for Hospitality businesses.
The key aim of the Fund is to increase domestic spending and footfall to the Island’s towns and villages and reduce the risks of putting on events for organisers. Financial support is only available through this route for events that are open to the general public with free access or via tickets.
Details to note:
- Applications must be received by 17th of March 2023 for events that are held no later than 31st of March 2023.
- Cafés, restaurants, public houses, bars and nightclubs are all eligible to apply for up to £1,500 of financial support for events they are organising in-venue until 31st March 2023.
- Events can range from local markets, festivals, shows/concerts; anything that will bring footfall to the area and increase local spend.
- Financial support will assist costs such as equipment hire, marketing/advertising costs, entertainment fees and more.
- The fund gives event organisers, charities, local authorities and hospitality businesses the opportunity to trial new event formats and themes.
Follow the links for further information